Thank you for your interest in promoting your restaurant and supporting Food For Thought by participating in Dining Out For Life! Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with further details. If you have any questions about this form or Dining Out For Life, please contact Kelly Keagy at KellyK@FFTfoodbank.org or (707) 887-1647 x117.
Our restaurant agrees to the following:
- Contribution of sales for 11/29/18 in the amount indicated above to Food For Thought.
- Send a check for the total contribution payable to Food For Thought no later than December 15, 2018.
- Display at least one DOFL poster a minimum of three weeks prior to the event.
- Inform all staff about DOFL so they can promote the event to diners.
- Permit Food For Thought to place a Volunteer Ambassador in our restaurant on DOFL night to thank guests, share information, answer questions and accept raffle/donation envelopes.
- Permit Food For Thought to use, without cost or charge to Food For Thought, our restaurant's name in materials promoting DOFL.
Food For Thought agrees to the following:
- Produce, deliver, and distribute high quality promotional materials.
- Orchestrate a publicity campaign to promote DOFL via local radio and print media.
- Mail DOFL postcards with a complete list of participating restaurants and telephone numbers to more than 5,000 Food For Thought supporters and other lists as available.
- List your restaurant on Food For Thought's DOFL website throughout the year.
- Provide periodic communication with your restaurant about DOFL.
- Recruit volunteers to promote your restaurant for DOFL.
Restaurants participating in 20% Off Tuesdays receive:
- **Extra marketing benefits**: You will be featured on Food For Thought’s website, social media, and print materials throughout 2019.
- Increased business: See an increase in customers on Tuesdays, all year long!
- Support a great cause: Food For Thought uses all donations to feed our neighbors in need.