Spring Home & Garden Tour: Sunday, May 28, 2017
10 AM - 5 PM
Food For Thought is pleased to present our 22nd Home & Garden Tour, featuring an extraordinary group of private homes and biodiverse gardens in Western Sonoma County. Several hundred people from all over the Bay Area will visit this year’s properties, which are otherwise unavailable to the general public.
This is a unique opportunity to support the life-giving nutritional services that Food For Thought provides to people living with HIV and other serious illnesses in Sonoma County.
Tickets are $50 and include a booklet with descriptions and directions to all tour destinations, which are located throughout Western Sonoma County.
Tickets will be on sale in early May and include a boxed lunch. We typically sell out, so please be sure to buy in advance.
For more information or to become a sponsor, please contact Mary Bigelow-Gale at (707) 887-1647 x 107 or MaryB@FFTfoodbank.org.
We thank the following sponsors for their generous support of last year's Spring Home & Garden Tour:
- Rubin Family of Wines
- Redwood Hill Creamery
- Edward Jones/Cara Widmer
- Fred Flynn, A.I.A.
- Mert Preston
- Bill and Mary-Louise Reinking
- Sandy Younglove
- Exchange Bank
- Bill Batchelor
- Tom Boag and Ralph Hamblin
- Paula Chiotti
- Gar Cross and George White
- Tom Culp and Charlie Wagner
- Emily and Melvin Davis
- Rodney DeMartini and Frederick Kasl
- Barbara and Mike Doyle
- Gary Eisman and Brent Fisher
- J. Yusuf Q. Erskine, D.O. and David Taff
- Robert and Jan Fisher
- Forestville Pharmacy/Mark and Pamela Olson
- Kathryn Gulya
- Steve Isaacson
- Bambi Kaplan and William Weisband
- Shirley Liberman and Margaret Livingston
- Jan and Richard Schultz
- Ted and Elizabeth Theiss
- Harold Torres and Jimmy Mallett