Volunteer at Food For Thought Antiques
Food For Thought Antiques prides itself on its dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers. Together, we make the store a wonderful space to browse and shop. We are always seeking friendly, service-oriented people who enjoy being in a retail space.
Current volunteer opportunities include: store clerks, cashiers, and strong individuals who can do pickups and deliveries.
Cashier and clerk duties include:
- Work with customers, unlock display cabinets, answer questions
- Assist with rearranging and cleaning
- Sort and catalog donations
- Wrap and pack
- Help work the main desk and register
Pickups, deliveries, and events duties include:
- Access to truck/van capable of moving large items
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds comfortably
Store Event duties include:
- Set-up and break down of tables, chairs, etc.
- Passing appetizers, tending bar
If you are interested, please contact us at 707-823-3101 or firstname.lastname@example.org